In the interests of Health and Safety, and in line with the NZ Government Covid Protection Framework and the New Zealand Law Society COVID-19 Response Policy, registration, and attendance at all NZLS CLE Ltd in-person events will only be accepted from fully vaccinated persons. The policy will take effect for all in-person events from 3 December 2021.
If you are unvaccinated, we welcome your registration for online events or our Online CPD, however, you will be unable to attend any in-person events.
What this means? – in-person registration and attendance on the day
Please note: This policy does not apply to webinar, live online, and live web stream attendances.
- Everyone wishing to register and attend an in-person event will be advised of the new policy and will need to accept the new terms of registration. This information will be available on each applicable course page, and registration form.
- The registration process will require registrants to acknowledge that they understand the new policy and that they will need to scan their vaccine pass to enter the event on the day. Acknowledgement will involve use of a tick box. Registrants will not be able to proceed with registration without completing the box. Registrants are not required to send a copy of their vaccine pass to us.
- If you are registering on behalf of others, you will need to make this acknowledgement on their behalf – please ensure you have the authority to do so.
Proof of vaccination
- On the day of the event registrants will be required to provide proof of vaccination to gain entry to the venue / room for the event, via a vaccination pass issued by the Ministry of Health.
- Any registrant who is unable to produce a vaccine pass on the day of the in-person event, will be denied entry. No refund will be payable in this circumstance in accordance with the cancellation & refund policy for each course. (Those registered before 3 December 2021, will be contacted directly and be given the opportunity to receive a refund on a case-by-case basis)
Proof of identity
- Registrants may also be required to produce proof of identity.
In-person courses including workshops not currently available online
- Not all our in-person courses have an online attendance option at present. We are working to develop an online option where possible. Further information and timelines will be advised on the CLE website as available. Please note however, that due to their nature and complexity, some courses will not be able to be offered online.