Online CPD Module l Booklet l PowerPoint Presentation
Package Fee (incl GST)
- $149 - NZLS members and Associate members
- $179 - Non-members
Note: Access to the online files is via your "My CPD" page. If you would like to purchase multiple packages, please contact us here.
Online CPD Module
Presentation time: 90 minutes
With a rapidly aging population, retirement issues are becoming increasingly important to New Zealanders and the law in this space is complex and changing quickly. This module will consider some of the key issues that your clients can expect to be confronted with; including the interface between moving into a retirement village, the residential care subsidy and the residential care loan scheme. It will help ensure that you are able to provide your clients with robust advice in this area to assist them in planning effectively for their future needs.
Topics to be covered will include:
- An overview of the current regime governing retirement villages
- Current Residential Care Subsidies and Residential Care Loans
- Provision of care in retirement villages and entitlement to rebates
- A discussion of the proposed new legislation.
After this module you will be better able to:
- Advise clients and their families about entering and living in a retirement village and ongoing care needs.
- Assist clients to maximise their access to residential care subsidies and loan entitlements.
Please contact us if you use a dial up internet connection.
Authors: Jenny Baldwin, Theresa Donnelly
Published: 19 November 2015
There is no introduction for this publication.
These are the slides included in the webinar presentation.
Number of Slides: 42