Online CPD Module l Booklet l PowerPoint Presentation
Package Fee (incl GST)
- $91 - NZLS members and Associate members
- $121 - Non-members
Note: Access to the online files is via your "My CPD" page. If you would like to purchase multiple packages, please contact us here.
Online CPD Module
Presentation time: 60 minutes
You could be missing a great opportunity. Do you know?
- There are now over 1 million New Zealand professionals on LinkedIn
- There are over 14,000 New Zealand law professionals on LinkedIn
- It is the number one online business network in New Zealand and the world.
Aimed at both employees and employers, this module will provide you with the tools you need to perfect your profile, develop an online mindset and understand the business potential for LinkedIn. You will also learn how to leverage your existing networks, amplify your networking results and attract the right people to grow your business. In particular Jamie will discuss:
How LinkedIn works
Using LinkedIn to your advantage
- LinkedIn is your professional online brand
- Search, and attract, new opportunities via your network
- Gain introductions through trusted connections
- The correct way to set up your profile
- Generating new business on LinkedIn
- Building trust online
- Personal versus business branding
- Online mindset to grow your business
- Spotting online business opportunities
- Effective online networking techniques.
After this module you will be able to use LinkedIn to:
- Set up a professional profile.
- Leverage your existing networks.
- Amplify your networking results.
- Attract the right people to grow your business.
Please contact us if you use a dial up internet connection.
Author: Jamie Roy
Published: 27 August 2015
View contents page
This paper supports the webinar on how LinkedIn can work for you as an online business networking tool. My personal goal is to grow your understanding and confidence so that you can use LinkedIn to amplify your networking and business results. There are many other uses for LinkedIn, such as recruitment, which this paper will not cover.
My online business networking knowledge comes through my time spent with Thomas and Penny Power in the UK during 2007 and 2008. They founded an online business network called Ecademy in 1998, opening business minds to collaboration. Since returning home and starting my own training business in 2009, I have worked with thousands of professionals throughout New Zealand.
These are the slides included in the webinar presentation.
Number of Slides: 32