Online CPD Module l Booklet l PowerPoint Presentation
Package Fee (incl GST)
- $149 - NZLS members and Associate members
- $179 - Non-members
Note: Access to the online files is via your "My CPD" page. If you would like to purchase multiple packages, please contact us here.
Online CPD Module
Presentation time: 90 minutes
Since the Unit Titles Act 2010 replaced the previous Act on 20 June 2011, bodies corporate have needed to manage the transition to the new regime.
The presenters will share their experience in advising these entities on repairs, maintenance and good governance. This will help your clients to ensure that decisions to manage repairs and maintenance are made appropriately and in a timely manner.
Topics covered will include:
- Repair and maintenance obligations of bodies corporate
- Dealing with significant remedial works projects including, the use of remedial works agreements, s 74 schemes and conduct and distribution agreements
- Long-term maintenance plans, minor repairs and emergencies
- Good governance, decision-making, information sharing and enforcement of body corporate
- Committee decisions in relation to repairs and maintenance.
After this module you will be able to:
- Confidently advise owners, bodies corporate and their contractors about repairs and maintenance
- small or large scale.
- Ensure that their client body corporates’ dealings are procedurally correct, safe and enforceable.
Please contact us if you use a dial up internet connection.
Authors: Liza Fry-Irvine, Tim Jones
Published: 28 October 2015
View contents page
There is no introduction for this publication.
These are the slides included in the webinar presentation.
Number of Slides: 30