Online CPD Module l Materials l PowerPoint Presentation
Webinar Package Fee (incl GST)
- $91 - NZLS members and Associate members
- $121 - Non-members
Note: Access to the online files is via your "My CPD" page. If you would like to purchase multiple packages, please contact us here.
Online CPD Module
The Unit Titles Act 2010 introduced a number of new concepts including layered developments, simple redevelopments and the ability to convert existing cross lease and company lease schemes to unit title developments without the necessity for a subdivision consent under the Resource Management Act 1991.
In conjunction with this, as highlighted by recent weather tightness issues, Land Information New Zealand has introduced new rules to clearly and unambiguously define unit boundaries in order to overcome an historical deficient definition.
Please contact us if you use a dial up internet connection.
- Layered developments, the implications and possible alternatives
- Simple redevelopments, recognise when they may be applicable and the limitations
- Existing schemes, conversion of existing cross lease or company lease schemes
- Unit boundaries, obtain an insight into the importance of the definition.
- An improved understanding of common survey issues affecting unit title transactions.
- You will be able to identify the issues, why they matter, and how to apply this in your advice.
Author: Neale Faulkner
Published: 2 August, 2013
This paper will be provided electronically with the Online CPD module
There is no introduction for this paper.
These are the slides included in the presentation.
Number of Slides: 26