Registrations open soon - Would you like to be notified when registrations open?
Stress is commonplace in today’s modern world and impacts on our feelings of happiness. The field of positive psychology provides effective methods and ideas for helping people to be happier, healthier, and better at what they do. This workshop will show you how to:
- Use simple methods to improve your own and your co-worker’s level of happiness and productivity.
- Identify the key behaviours that get in the way of happiness and productivity
- Reduce your sick days, enjoy life more, and handle stress more effectively
- What makes people really happy, and what doesn’t
- The three most important things you can do to increase both happiness and productivity
- How to handle stress
- How to deal with difficult people so they don’t bring you down
- How to use positive psychology principles to help you in your work/business
Presenter: Jonathan Robinson