Registrations open soon - Would you like to be notified when registrations open?
The importance of being an effective speaker with the ability to get your ideas across to either a single person, or an audience, cannot be over-emphasised and is a major advantage to becoming successful in your career.
This workshop will teach you how to organise and present a good speech as well as teaching you ways to overcome your nervousness and stress. You will learn:
- Why pubic speaking is so important to career success
- How to write a speech that informs and entertains
- How to present a speech in a way that wows your audience
- How to overcome nervousness and stress
- How to use these abilities to rapidly expand your career
- Overcoming the common obstacles to public speaking: fear of rejection/ failure
- Techniques to be more relaxed before, during, and after a talk
- Creating the content of the talk: What are the concerns of your audience?
- How to deliver a talk effectively
- The use of humour, props, and your special talent
- The power of stories, and how to construct effective stories that persuade
- Memorisation of your talk using the key word system
Presenter: Jonathan Robinson