How clients research and become aware of your service usually starts online. This webinar will provide an introduction to the foundation stones of digital marketing specifically relevant to lawyers and their clients in 2021.
Digital business transformation has taken on a new importance as COVID-19 pandemic lockdowns impacted how we work and engage with clients. Understanding your legal practice’s digital footprint is essential for both connecting and communicating with clients.
This webinar is designed to help you understand and enhance your digital footprint and then tailor your own digital marketing plan.
Topics covered will include:
- Digital marketing and the customer value journey
- Search engine optimisation, backlinks and keywords
- Content, digital advertising and social media
- Email marketing to communicate and connect.
After this webinar you will:
- Have an increased understanding of how to improve your digital footprint.
- Be more aware of digital marketing strategies that can be easily executed to engage and communicate with clients.
Who should attend
All practitioners and legal executives who wish to better understand the continually evolving digital marketplace.
- Mathew Collins, Managing Director, DigitalxMarketing, Wellington
Book / Technical Specs
A background book written by the presenter is available in hard copy, PDF, or both. Please indicate your choice upon registration.
- Hard Copy - Your book will be posted to you - no extra charge
- PDF - You will be emailed a PDF copy of the book 3 working days before the event - no extra charge
- Both Hard Copy & PDF - You will be emailed a PDF copy of the book 3 working days before the event, and posted the hard copy book - additional $30 charge
For information on what is required to participate in the webinar, click here.
Fee (Incl GST)
Do you want to register more than one person for this course? Use the multiple registration button below or Click here
- Webinar 11.00am - 12.00pm Wednesday 12 May 2021
- Registration closes - 3.00pm, Tuesday 11 May 2021
View PDF brochure and registration form here.
Attendance at the live webinar
Registration but non-attendance on the day
- If you attended the live webinar, you will receive an electronic certificate of attendance as verification for your CPD records.
- You can view and hear the presentation again, as many times as you wish in your own time for no additional cost.
- Under the CPD Scheme only those who attend a live webinar are eligible to claim CPD hours.
- If you registered but were unable to attend on the day, you can view and hear the archived recording of the presentation.
Cancellation and refund policy
You may cancel your registration eight
working days in advance of an event, and you will receive a refund less a 25%
administration fee. If you cancel less than eight
working days in advance of the event, no refund is payable. If you are unable to attend, you may transfer your registration to another person. If you wish to do so you must advise CLE in writing of the change. NZLS CLE Ltd reserves the right to close registrations, and, cancel or reschedule an event as necessary. Where an event is cancelled by CLE, a full refund is payable.