ADLS/REINZ released the 10th edition of the Agreement for Sale and Purchase of Real Estate in late 2019. This webinar will help ensure that you have a robust understanding of the key updates and the practical points to keep in mind when advising your clients.
For better or worse, advice on property transactions is often made under urgency. This webinar focuses attention on the key practical “need-to-knows” from the 10th edition of the ADLS/REINZ Agreement for Sale and Purchase of Real Estate.
Topics covered will include:
- New default conditions
- The end of faxes
- The new regime for chattels
- Changes to the warranty provisions
- Claims for compensation
- The updated GST clauses.
The aim is to help all property lawyers and legal executives to be able to answer those difficult questions that arise on a Friday afternoon.
By attending this webinar you will:
- Gain an understanding of the scope of the key practical issues arising from the ADLS/REINZ Agreement for Sale and Purchase of Real Estate 10th edition.
- Improve your knowledge, so you can provide advice to clients and anticipate issues before they arise.
Who should attend
All practitioners and legal executives who deal with the sale and purchase of property.
Book / Technical Specs
A background book written by the presenters is available in hard copy, PDF, or both. Please indicate your choice upon registration.
- Hard Copy - Your book will be posted to you - no extra charge
- PDF - You will be emailed a PDF copy of the book 3 working days before the event - no extra charge
- Both Hard Copy & PDF - You will be emailed a PDF copy of the book 3 working days before the event, and posted the hard copy book - additional $30 charge
For information on what is required to participate in the webinar, click here.
- Thomas Gibbons, Director, McCaw Lewis, Hamilton
Fee (Incl GST)
Do you want to register more than one person for this course? Click here
- Webinar - 11.00am - 12.00pm
- Registration closes - 3.00pm, Wednesday 8 April 2020
View PDF brochure and registration form here.
Attendance at the live webinar
Registration but non-attendance on the day
- If you attended the live webinar, you will receive an electronic certificate of attendance as verification for your CPD records.
- You can view and hear the presentation again, as many times as you wish in your own time for no additional cost.
- Under the CPD Scheme only those who attend a live webinar are eligible to claim CPD hours.
- If you registered but were unable to attend on the day, you can view and hear the archived recording of the presentation.
Cancellation and refund policy
Since the webinar is available to registrants as an archive after the live presentation, there is no cancellation – we just transfer your user status as a registrant from the live presentation to a purchaser of the webinar package of recorded webinar, PowerPoints and booklet.