The landscape in relation to family trusts has changed significantly in recent years and there will often be occasions when it will be in your clients’ best interests to review their current arrangements.
Everyone dealing with trust administration, and particularly those drafting the documentation, should be aware of the problems that can arise when it comes time to vary, resettle, or bring a trust to an end.
The presenters will take a practical approach in considering:
- ‘Winding up’ a trust or bringing it to an end
- Resettling or modifying a trust
- The integration of a trust with longer term life and succession planning arrangements.
Attend this webinar to ensure you are using trusts to their full potential, and avoiding administrative common pitfalls.
After this webinar you will be:
- Up-to-date with the latest issues with winding up trusts.
- Confident in advising your trust clients.
Who should attend
All family, property and trust lawyers.
Book / Technical Specs
A background book written by the presenters is available in hard copy, PDF, or both. Please indicate your choice upon registration.
- Hard Copy - Your book will be posted to you - no extra charge
- PDF - You will be emailed a PDF copy of the book 3 working days before the event - no extra charge
- Both Hard Copy & PDF - You will be emailed a PDF copy of the book 3 working days before the event, and posted the hard copy book - additional $30 charge
For information on what is required to participate in the webinar, click here
- Greg Kelly, Principal, Greg Kelly Law, Wellington
- Kimberly Lawrence, Associate, Greg Kelly Law, Wellington
Fee (Incl GST)
Do you want to register more than one person for this course? Click here
- Webinar - 11.00am - 12.30pm
- Registration closes - 3.00pm, Tuesday 10 September 2019
View PDF brochure and registration form here.
Attendance at the live webinar
Registration but non-attendance on the day
- If you attended the live webinar, you will receive an electronic certificate of attendance as verification for your CPD records.
- You can view and hear the presentation again, as many times as you wish in your own time for no additional cost.
- Under the CPD Scheme only those who attend a live webinar are eligible to claim CPD hours.
- If you registered but were unable to attend on the day, you can view and hear the archived recording of the presentation.
Cancellation and refund policy
Since the webinar is available to registrants as an archive after the live presentation, there is no cancellation – we just transfer your user status as a registrant from the live presentation to a purchaser of the webinar package of recorded webinar, PowerPoints and booklet.