Primary industry clients are faced with more complex economic and regulatory issues on a regular basis and the need to engage effectively with public sector agencies is essential for progress and growth.
The presenter will take a practical approach in outlining the way your clients may be impacted by public sector agencies, in particular in provincial, regional and rural New Zealand where primary industries are your key clients.
The presenter will cover:
- Red tape – how to identify it and what to do with it
- Practical approaches in responding to central and local government on behalf of your client
- How to help your client overcome the red tape
- Understand how to deal with the agencies that can help your clients unlock an impasse with central and local government agencies
- Where to go when the issue is unable to be resolved.
You will walk away with a road map to assist you and your clients going forward.
By attending this webinar you will:
- Understand how to identify key issues for your primary industry clients in dealing with the public sector agencies.
- Learn to deal with the public sector through a road map.
Who should attend
All lawyers whose clients are operating in the primary industry sector.
Materials / Technical Specs
A background booklet written by the presenter will be sent to participants before the webinar. For information on what is required to participate in the webinar, click here.
Via the internet, you will see and hear the presenter, see the PowerPoint slides and be able to type in questions.
- Setareh Masoud-Ansari, Barrister, Southern Cross Chambers, Auckland
Fee (Incl GST)
Do you want to register more than one person for this course? Click here
- Webinar - 11.00am - 12.00pm
- Registration closes - 3.00pm, Wednesday 7 March 2018
View PDF brochure and registration form here.
Attendance at the live webinar
Registration but non-attendance on the day
- If you attended the live webinar, you will receive an electronic certificate of attendance as verification for your CPD records.
- You can view and hear the presentation again, as many times as you wish in your own time for no additional cost.
- Under the CPD Scheme only those who attend a live webinar are eligible to claim CPD hours.
- If you registered but were unable to attend on the day, you can view and hear the archived recording of the presentation.
Cancellation and refund policy
Since the webinar is available to registrants as an archive after the live presentation, there is no cancellation – we just transfer your user status as a registrant from the live presentation to a purchaser of the webinar package of recorded webinar, PowerPoints and booklet.