Better Business Series
Today’s lawyer needs to be armed with much more than a knowledge of the law, a sound grasp of business skills is essential.
This series will equip you with the know-how and practical skills vital to being a positive force in today’s competitive business world.
Keeping Your Team (Including Millennials) Motivated
Less than half of New Zealand employees are fully engaged at work. What a waste!
This webinar draws on the research on motivation and leadership. It may totally change the way you think about leadership, or build your confidence that you are on the right track. Either way, you’ll discover practical ways you can motivate all your team.
Topics will include:
- How to develop the culture of a high-performing team
- What really keeps employees engaged?
- Six leadership styles and when they are appropriate
- What the research reveals about millennials
- How to lead staff who work from home or remote offices
- How to help your team set and achieve goals
- Ideas to help you be a more effective mentor
- How to give feedback that motivates
- A special kind of optimism – an outstanding characteristic of top performers in business, sport and leadership
- How to develop your team’s resilience when the pressure is on, or a case goes against them.
At the end of this webinar you will have:
- A new focus to your leadership.
- Practical strategies you can use immediately.
- The knowledge and confidence it takes to build a highly-motivated team.
Who should attend
Practice managers, partners, anyone who aspires to lead, and anyone who is experienced, but looking for fresh ideas.
You will receive a booklet by post and PowerPoint slides by email prior to the webinar.
Materials / Technical Specs
A background booklet written by the presenters will be sent to participants before the seminar/webinar. For information on what is required to participate in the webinar, click here.
Via the internet, you will see and hear the presenter, see the PowerPoint slides and be able to type in questions.
- Ralph Brown - Managing Director, Skillset, Christchurch
Fee (Incl GST)
Do you want to register more than one person for this course? Click here
- Webinar - 11.00am - 12.30pm
- Registration closes - 3.00pm, Tuesday 17 October 2017
View full brochure and registration details here.
Attendance at the live webinar
Registration but non-attendance on the day
- If you attended the live webinar, you will receive an electronic certificate of attendance as verification for your CPD records.
- You can view and hear the presentation again, as many times as you wish in your own time for no additional cost.
- Under the CPD Scheme only those who attend a live webinar are eligible to claim CPD hours.
- If you registered but were unable to attend on the day, you can view and hear the archived recording of the presentation.
Cancellation and refund policy
Since the webinar is available to registrants as an archive after the live presentation, there is no cancellation – we just transfer your user status as a registrant from the live presentation to a purchaser of the webinar package of recorded webinar, PowerPoints and booklet.
Other webinars in this series - register your interest