Registrations open soon - Would you like to be notified when registrations open?
This small group intensive workshop guides you step-by-step through three transactions: a stand-alone fee simple residential dwelling, a cross-lease dwelling and a unit title property.
The course covers how to:
- Deal with matters such as requisitions, undertakings, special conditions, and settlement.
- Use standard forms and procedures, particularly agreements for sale and purchase and land registration documents.
- Distinguish between and become more familiar with various types of titles and different ownership and funding options.
- Recognise and develop file management practices that reduce the chance of error or poor service to clients.
- Apply risk management practices that recognise areas requiring decisions or input from your employing principal, including identifying conflict issues.
- Advise on Authority and Instruction witnessing, Residential Land Withholding Tax obligations, and tax statements.
- Christchurch: Duncan Terris and Michelle Moore
- Wellington: Michael Hofmann-Body and Lauchie Griffin
- Auckland & Hamilton: Nick Kearney and Anita Wan
||13 - 14 July
||27 - 28 July
||10 - 11 August
||24 - 25 August