Registrations open soon - Would you like to be notified when registrations open?
This small group intensive workshop guides you step-by-step through three transactions: a stand-alone fee simple residential dwelling, a cross-lease dwelling and a unit title property.
The course covers how to:
- Deal with matters such as requisitions, undertakings, special conditions, and settlement; including remote settlements, partial settlements, timing and other issues commonly encountered.
- Use standard property law forms and procedures, particularly agreements for sale and purchase and land registration documents.
- Distinguish between and become more familiar with various types of titles and different ownership and funding options; including property agreements, inter-family loans, and trusts.
- Recognise and develop file management practices that reduce the chance of error or poor service to clients.
- Apply risk management practices that recognise areas requiring decisions or input from your employing principal, including identifying conflict issues.
- Advise on Authority and Instruction witnessing, Residential Land Withholding Tax obligations, and tax statements.
Presenters: Lauchie Griffin, Nick Kearney, Michelle Moore, Duncan Terris
||15 - 16 July
||29 - 30 July
||12 - 13 August
||26 - 27 August