Registrations open soon - Would you like to be notified when registrations open?
“Connect the Pieces” – how to run a domestic violence/interim parenting case from go to whoa.
This is just the sort of case you are likely to handle now. In following through the case you will learn how to master the core tasks, methods, strategies and documentary and non-documentary procedures you need to know if you are to represent your client in a competent and professional manner.
Put the jigsaw together and get the total picture. Through precedents, videos, a book of materials, and performance critique, this course, recommended by the Legal Services Agency, is sound, participatory and proven.
- Learn how to gather the facts of the case in a competent and professional manner
- Understand what material to include in various court documents and why
- Learn how to create effective affidavits
- Develop successful strategies for dealing with more experienced lawyers – in person and in writing
- Practise presenting effective arguments in court
- Learn how to put in place survival strategies when things go wrong.
Presenters: John Adams and Usha Patel
||11 - 12 November
||18 - 19 November
||25 - 26 November