Applications open soon - Would you like to be notified when applications open?
Now in its 35th year, this week long residential programme provides in-depth hands-on training in the skills needed for successful courtroom advocacy.
- Day 1 – Introduction, theory of the case and communication skills
- Day 2 – Leading evidence, cross-examination and production of exhibits
- Day 3 – Cross-examination and impeachment
- Day 4 – Examination of expert witnesses
- Day 5 – Mini trials and opening addresses
- Day 6 – Closing arguments and pre-trial conferences
- Day 7 – Full trials where you will be counsel in a jury trial in the District Court and be critiqued by a judge (until 5.10pm), followed by a dinner and presentation of certificates.
Director: James Rapley QC
Deputy Director: Vivienne Crawshaw QC
||Sun 23 – Sat 29 August